Such score is attained approximately by
Your IQ score falls into one of seven different classifications, assuming the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale is used. The basic classifications their and deviations are:
- 130 and above Very Superior
- 120 to 129 Superior
- 109 to 119 High Average
- 90 to 109 Average
- 80 and 89 Low Average
- 70 and 79 Borderline
- 69 and below Extremely Low
The Numerics-A Test is a high-range IQ assessment granting a maximum score of up to 145. There is no need for pressure as there is no time limit.
Numerics A takes you through a sequence of easy-to-hard questions accurately assessing your numerical aptitude. It presents you with 15 questions calling upon your numerical intelligence to provide the appropriate number-based variable. The answer could be a part of an existing pattern, series or progression, or it will involve basic arithmetic, abstract logic, or even any combination thereof.
Feel free to use any writing implements you prefer, and a calculator is allowed. Don’t take the test more than twice and do not discuss the questionnaire with anyone else if you value accuracy.
Good luck with your free Numerics-A Test and always consider the question at hand carefully to see that you understand its context and implications before answering – you’ve got unlimited time.
Gained awards for this test
Total time spent00:29:10
The IQ Test Origins, Meaning, and Significance
A Brief History of Intelligence Testing
- Early Developments
- Alfred Binet and the invention of the modern IQ test
IQ Testing Today
- The spread of intelligence: IQ scores and the bell curve
- Standard deviation: How common — or uncommon — is your score?
- IQ scores and labels: How many points equals a genius?
- IQ testing and reliability: Can we trust IQ tests to give consistent results?
- IQ testing and validity: Do IQ tests actually measure intelligence?
IQ and You
- IQ scores and job status
- IQ scores and job performance
Take the Numerics-A Test to get Full Report
Utkarsh RaiResult Report: Numerics-A Test
IQ Test Statistics
IQ tests measure your score relative to others so accuracy depends upon the quality of data being used to calculate scores.
Starting from that point you can check your stats compared to our other users.