Lensa IQ Test
Such score is attained approximately by
Your IQ score falls into one of seven different classifications, assuming the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale is used. The basic classifications their and deviations are:
- 130 and above Very Superior
- 120 to 129 Superior
- 109 to 119 High Average
- 90 to 109 Average
- 80 and 89 Low Average
- 70 and 79 Borderline
- 69 and below Extremely Low
The Lensa IQ Test is a high-range IQ assessment granting a maximum score of up to 150. Under the pressure of a 30-minute time limit, you are given an array of 30 questions spread across spatial-visual, numerical and logical reasoning.
Test items include pattern recognition, series identification of numbers & letters, progressions & patterns within matrix-based representations, non-verbal & abstract deduction, and basic arithmetic.
Due to the mixed nature of the assessment questions, you’re allowed to use writing implements and a calculator if preferred, but discussing your test in any way is prohibited.
Only your first and second scores are considered to be accurate and discussing your assessment in any way is strictly prohibited.
Good luck with your free Lensa IQ Test and keep an eye on the clock – you’ve only got one minute per question on average.
Gained awards for this test
Total time spent00:30:08
The IQ Test Origins, Meaning, and Significance
A Brief History of Intelligence Testing
- Early Developments
- Alfred Binet and the invention of the modern IQ test
IQ Testing Today
- The spread of intelligence: IQ scores and the bell curve
- Standard deviation: How common — or uncommon — is your score?
- IQ scores and labels: How many points equals a genius?
- IQ testing and reliability: Can we trust IQ tests to give consistent results?
- IQ testing and validity: Do IQ tests actually measure intelligence?
IQ and You
- IQ scores and job status
- IQ scores and job performance
Take the Lensa IQ Test to get Full Report
Otilia Rocha VieiraResult Report: Lensa IQ Test
- The Nomega Test 116
- Lensa IQ Test 126
- The Intellecta (IQ) Test 129
- Logics - 20 (IQ) Test 112
- The Astral-IQ Test 125
- Standard IQ Test 126
- Spatial X IQ Test 117
- CFIQ Test 125
- Standard IQ Test 113
- Matrix-G IQ Test 107
- Logics - 20 (IQ) Test 104
- Logics - 20 (IQ) Test 106
- Spatial X IQ Test 112
IQ Test Statistics
Lensa IQ Test
IQ tests measure your score relative to others so accuracy depends upon the quality of data being used to calculate scores.
Starting from that point you can check your stats compared to our other users.