The Intellecta (IQ) Test
Such score is attained approximately by
Your IQ score falls into one of seven different classifications, assuming the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale is used. The basic classifications their and deviations are:
- 130 and above Very Superior
- 120 to 129 Superior
- 109 to 119 High Average
- 90 to 109 Average
- 80 and 89 Low Average
- 70 and 79 Borderline
- 69 and below Extremely Low
The Intellecta (IQ) Test is a high-range IQ assessment which determines your score using a spread of numeric, logical language puzzles such as determining antonyms and associative arrangements of words, and lastly a selection of spatial-items designed to test your spatial intelligence or visual reasoning capabilities.
Visual-spatial intelligence is an assessment of your ability to manipulate images and 3D objects within your mind, logical IQ is tested associatively and sequentially, while numeric intelligence is covered by a series of progressions and patterns to be identified.
Only your first and second assessment is accurate while the test itself consists of 30 questions under the pressure of a 30-minute time limit.
You’re not allowed to discuss the test and writing anything down is prohibited. Good luck with your free Intellecta (IQ) Test, do your best to work quickly.
Gained awards for this test
Total time spent00:25:59
The IQ Test Origins, Meaning, and Significance
A Brief History of Intelligence Testing
- Early Developments
- Alfred Binet and the invention of the modern IQ test
IQ Testing Today
- The spread of intelligence: IQ scores and the bell curve
- Standard deviation: How common — or uncommon — is your score?
- IQ scores and labels: How many points equals a genius?
- IQ testing and reliability: Can we trust IQ tests to give consistent results?
- IQ testing and validity: Do IQ tests actually measure intelligence?
IQ and You
- IQ scores and job status
- IQ scores and job performance
Take the The Intellecta (IQ) Test to get Full Report
Otilia Rocha VieiraResult Report: The Intellecta (IQ) Test
- The Nomega Test 116
- Lensa IQ Test 126
- The Intellecta (IQ) Test 129
- Logics - 20 (IQ) Test 112
- The Astral-IQ Test 125
- Standard IQ Test 126
- Spatial X IQ Test 117
- CFIQ Test 125
- Standard IQ Test 113
- Matrix-G IQ Test 107
- Logics - 20 (IQ) Test 104
- Logics - 20 (IQ) Test 106
- Spatial X IQ Test 112
IQ Test Statistics
The Intellecta (IQ) Test
IQ tests measure your score relative to others so accuracy depends upon the quality of data being used to calculate scores.
Starting from that point you can check your stats compared to our other users.