Logics - 20 (IQ) Test
Such score is attained approximately by
Your IQ score falls into one of seven different classifications, assuming the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale is used. The basic classifications their and deviations are:
- 130 and above Very Superior
- 120 to 129 Superior
- 109 to 119 High Average
- 90 to 109 Average
- 80 and 89 Low Average
- 70 and 79 Borderline
- 69 and below Extremely Low
The Logics – 20 (IQ) Test is a high-range IQ assessment designed to give you a score based on your ability to process visual information and reason within an abstract perceptual environment. Your spatial reasoning is called upon through a series of twenty questions presenting a logical pattern of images or linear figures.
The total testing time measures 12-minutes and you’re not allowed to discuss your questions. Writing anything down is also disallowed. Testing gives the most accurate score on your first or second submission only.
Determine which spatial item fills in the variable, logically, and complete either the whole test or as much if it as you can within the allocated time.
All questions are culture-fair therefore requiring no specific logical information to be able to solve, but you do need to be quick.
Good luck with your free Logics – 20 (IQ) test and do not allow yourself to get stuck on any part of the test for more than a minute or two.
Gained awards for this test
Total time spent00:08:59
The IQ Test Origins, Meaning, and Significance
A Brief History of Intelligence Testing
- Early Developments
- Alfred Binet and the invention of the modern IQ test
IQ Testing Today
- The spread of intelligence: IQ scores and the bell curve
- Standard deviation: How common — or uncommon — is your score?
- IQ scores and labels: How many points equals a genius?
- IQ testing and reliability: Can we trust IQ tests to give consistent results?
- IQ testing and validity: Do IQ tests actually measure intelligence?
IQ and You
- IQ scores and job status
- IQ scores and job performance
Take the Logics - 20 (IQ) Test to get Full Report
IQ Test Statistics
Logics - 20 (IQ) Test
IQ tests measure your score relative to others so accuracy depends upon the quality of data being used to calculate scores.
Starting from that point you can check your stats compared to our other users.